Strategic planning is an important activity in the evolution of any organization, board, or leadership team. Strategic planning is most effective, even transformative, when it involves:
- Carefully designing the process itself;
- Organizing explicit engagement processes that invite contributions from those within the organization and from those with whom the organization is interdependent: customers/clients, suppliers, partners, and community members;
- Exploring and learning about the past, the future, and current state of the organization;
- Defining (or confirming) a compelling mission and vision of the organization or community;
- Identifying goals or strategic objectives;
- Defining specific initiatives or action plans to achieve each goal or strategy;
- Carrying out the plan; monitoring and celebrating achievements along the way.
Contact us today to learn more about these services or to speak to us about working with you and your organization.